Thursday 29 August 2013

No Swimming (Shanice)


P.S ITS NOT MY NIPPLES SHOWING, ITS THE DARTS ON MY TOP AT ARE CAUSING A FOLD



Leather Mesh Top - Jessica Simpson line
Skirt - D.I.Y (inspired by Nasty Gal)
Shoes -  Sole Survivor
Clutch - Next





So this is one of my favourite skirts! Sometimes I can't believe I made it - and the belt!
My skirt was inspired by a skirt that I saw on Nasty Gal a few months back, I wasn't paying an insane price so I made something similar. Also this top was from this detachable Jessica Simpson dress I own. It can be worn as a dress, crop top or just a skirt so it pretty awesome.
These photos were from over a month ago when I went to my fave Thai restaurant. The great weather made that day even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be affraid to let us know what y'all think. And thanks for commenting if you did! xx

If you like this, share / follow / like <3