Monday 3 June 2013

Tartan Twist (Yvonne)




Top - ASOS
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Chain - Ebay
Sunglasses - Primark
Shoes - Kickers
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Watch - Urban Outfitters

So I haven't done a post in FOREVER! It's called living in a house with three brothers. 
Recently I've been watching a ton of movie reviews. I know I've definitely watched 500 at least, not to mention the actual movies I've watched on top of that. Fortunately for me exams are almost done so I won't feel guilty about not revising, at least until results day.
I'm also, n the process of clearing all the crap I don't wear anymore out of my closet and literally all I do is look at what I used to wear and cringe at my awful outfit choices. They where SOOO bad. So bad.

2 comments:

Don't be affraid to let us know what y'all think. And thanks for commenting if you did! xx

If you like this, share / follow / like <3