Sunday 28 April 2013

Living in Graphic and Stripes











Crop turtle neck 
- ASOS
Skirt - American Apparel
Chain - eBay
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Kickers
Sunglasses - Primark




T-Shirt - NYC 
Gold Chain - eBay
Cardigan - Thrifted
Boots - Gifted (Shoe Zone)
Shades - River Island

This was one of the outfits that we wore during the Easter Holidays, I had completely forgotten that they existed so I brought them out today as a late upload.

Why are there two Yvonne's and a Ghost of me?
Don't worry, it isn't an eye trick - I've just been practicing my editing and cloning skills lately (if I can call it skills yet). It is actually pretty fun experimenting with the different tools. However it is pretty time consuming and I'm still a bit rusty on the edges, It's not perfect but over time it should look sharp with more work..

Leave bellow some comments on what you think?


(By Shanice)

2 comments:

  1. OMG SHANICE YOUR PICTURES ARE TOO AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog :3

    ReplyDelete

Don't be affraid to let us know what y'all think. And thanks for commenting if you did! xx

If you like this, share / follow / like <3